Saturday 25 February 2017

    BECAUSE STREETS ALWAYS HAVE SOMETHING IN STORE!!!!


                                    On my way back from college, I took up a small task.The task of delectation.When you travel ,you have a million wonders around.And if you can see at least a 100, you're a genius.This may sound as if I am thriving on geniuses.But you got it wrong there!What I yearn, is to see it,embellish it,to again see it...And this must go with amazing rapidity!!There I was,riding all alone in the middle of the day,with the Sun burning my head out,and more importantly,the same direction I have been following for the past 4 years.And guess what I got!!Stories...Endless stories from each thing I saw.And I was startled to hear these stories..Those that were never listened to..

            The crack on the road cautioned me of its age,the flag of a political group recounted an endless saga,the electric post on the roadside declared itself dangerous,dried up trees displayed old age,tender plants spoke of love.Even the Sun burning my head showed signs of damage.I rejoiced at the way my mind worked.All of a sudden, everything got life.The streets were counting on me.Even after 20 long years, they have never given up on me.

         At my home, I opened the book. The book that laid blank for many years.That was when my pen joined me.And there started our journey together.Now my heart warms at the prospect of having impressive convos....Because streets always have something in store....!!!



♡♡

7 comments:

  1. That was a really good read! Everyone has a story if you look close enough. "The streets were counting on me" - Well! They need someone to tell their stories, dont they!
    This felt a bit different. No colours or emojis. That is something I got used to.
    Keep going!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes..they do..They really need someone to say their stories...And someone to listen..There we often fail..Fail to accept the facts streets give us...!!!Thank you so much for the comment..loved it...keep supporting..hope you will lyk the coming posts as well..
      ♡♡♡

      Delete
  2. nice one again
    yes all are having their own stories
    sometimes we are related to those stories..
    I think I am the only one
    who always don't want to end those stories :D
    going with the flow...

    keep going

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup..We are often related to them, knowingly or unknowingly..That's cool that you dont wanna end those stories...Go with the flow..it is a blessing..Thank you very much for the comment..expecting your support always..
      ♡♡♡

      Delete
  3. Quite a different theme....well, the stories also depend on how you perceive them....like you could also consider the crack on the road in a negative sense....capturing the positivity reflects our character 😌😎. A good one !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou for 'the different theme'..I am not really sure if it's different..But if it is, then you are right about the way people perceive them..ohh, yeah!!!! It's always positivity that matters..Thank you so much dude..!! Go great with the analysis..Makes me feel puny at times..haha(jst kidding)

      Delete