Monday 13 February 2017

💓Happy Valentine's day💓



I looked at him𝨔.  I was not sure if my eyes were fixed on him for a second or two...Was I staring? Before I could collect answers, he looked back𝨔. My heart froze. But my eyes betrayed my heart.They were there casually seeing the sights around.

Flashbacks....

The first time I saw him it didn't give me butterflies🤔. But somewhere in the back of my head, I knew found a heaven for my heart💓. Each time I saw him, I felt closer. I was sure of his movements. His love. Slowly I learned his feelings for me and the learning happened when we passed by in the corridor, near the office, or even in the examination hall. But I restrained. I noted down the aftermath I may have to face. If I am ready to give a positive nod..... a wonderful love life, followed by family issues, an eventual decay of the so called love I am yearning for. Dead.....😢 wondered, the way my mind went. Wow!!! I was not ready for this yet. I was counting on impossibilities rather than possibilities. By then I knew, love is meant to be celebrated by strong hearted people. May be I am not of that kind. What more, I decided to remain single😀


And now I walk searching for him in the crowd. I know his thoughts. I know how he wishes to be mine. Just like the two eyes on a face, we existed, admiring the beauty around. But I knew for sure though the eyes didn't reward each other, they remained beautiful as two. They say love is blind. But I think it is more beautiful when you are ready to see the sights around. Happy valentine's day folks!❤



                                                                                                                                        ♡♡♡

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much...Keep supporting...:)
      ♡♡♡

      Delete
  2. That's a cool one for valentine's day!!!
    " I knew for sure though the eyes didn't reward each other, they remained beautiful as two." 👈🏻 Loved this.....😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dude...Thats nice of you..keep supporting
      ♡♡♡

      Delete
  3. "the eyes didn't reward each other, they remained beautiful as two" and "But I think it is more beautiful when you are ready to see the sights around" ... Best lines I have read! Keep them coming.😄

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'Best lines I have read!'-Loved this part..Thank you for the support..
      ♡♡♡

      Delete
  4. That's nice one....

    Last lines ...simply awesome :D

    Keep going

    ReplyDelete