Sunday 5 February 2017

                       

                           👀  I wonder why!!!👀

                      I wonder why😕
I am the one who is always looked at..👀
How I talk,how I walk
How I dress,it's a mess!☝

                     I wonder why,😕
I am the one who always get caught😀
Though I am quiet,when there's fight😶
Though I am lame,it's still my name!❤ 

                      I wonder why,😕
I am the one who has no life of my own😨
Can't say no,even if I know😶
Can't dream too,because it's a crime to..😟

                      I wonder why,😕
I am the one who is always odd🙅
Getting thoughts mad,when I am sad😣
Getting all wild,when things are mild.

                       I wonder why,😕
I am the one away from the crowd✌
Writing poems when asked not to👀
Reading books when world is all hooked💚

                                                                                   ♡♡♡
                                                                                 

26 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work. .😋

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dude....More to go...Hoping for your support..
      ♡♡♡

      Delete
  2. You are not the only one...Don't worry...🙂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was a real,apparent pacification..Thank you so much..keep supporting..
      ♡♡♡

      Delete
  3. Nice one 👌🏻 Waiting for your next 😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. loved 'waiting for your next' remark..More on track..Thank you so much
      ♡♡♡

      Delete
  4. Hahahahaha... Anganethanne venam hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. seems like u r so happy with it..haha..And the fun doesn't end here..
      ♡♡♡

      Delete
  5. Now that's so true! Good going u guys! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah...Dat really is..Thank you so much...Keep0 supporting dude..!!
      ♡♡♡

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. nice comment again..Thank you very much..
      ♡♡♡

      Delete
  7. Really liked the last verse... And you made them all rhyme too👏. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much.Loved the comment.Keep supporting.

      ♡♡♡

      Delete
  8. That means you are unique..;)..Loved it..!!Keep going:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Liked the 'unique' part..haha..Thank you so much..U have been supporting a while..And just loving it..
      ♡♡♡

      Delete
  9. "I wonder why"
    Great work!!
    Loved this one 👌


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'great work??' aaha..!!!Thank you so much dude...Loved the comment..
      ♡♡♡

      Delete
  10. Dont worry.. Not the only one.. I dont write poems though😌

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow..That was cute...Thank you so much..keep suppporting..
      ♡♡♡

      Delete
  11. "I am the one who is always odd
    I am the one away from the crowd"
    Well....i guess that is what you call as your unique character; were you stressing on that being a downside of yours? I wonder :-P 😋
    'I wonder why' ....That was a good one 😊 :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah...That is never a negative side until U feel urself odd...haha..Thank you so much...luving your comments...
      ♡♡♡

      Delete
  12. nice one again.....
    keep going
    and don't wonder tooooooo much
    these are just feelings
    they WILL GO AWAY.....
    😛:-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!Loved the comment.keep supporting.
      ♡♡♡

      Delete
  13. Can't dream too bcoz it's a crime...made me think a lot....GREAT THOUGHT!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's really encouraging.Thank you so much.More on store.
      ♡♡♡

      Delete