Saturday 4 March 2017

To
My Diary

                Today, when I am totally ready to share my feelings with you, I thought I should share these with masses, as I am wholly sure that I resonate the minds of 67 people. 67 souls who were joining their hands for adventures, making invisible friends in nature, whose smell they carry on their hands. I am sorry that this time, I am sharing things not just with you , but with many since we 67 had left shadows all the way from HP to Kerala.
I was wonder-struck at each thing I saw.Words fail when I am so much in want of them. I wanted to extricate what I felt, when I was mesmerised by the sight of the great tomb, 'Taj Mahal'. I wanted my eyes to pierce deeper and deeper when I saw Taj floating in the clouds. More than a vision, it was a feeling you get when you sieve the indifference and, view it from Agra fort. There started the flamboyant journey. Each time, I felt sure that, nature had been waiting for me, for years, probably since before I was born.
Kullu, Manali-Places always worshipped for their beauty had more to tell. Chillness was one thing; but the wind there carried purity, as if summoning anyone who paid a visit there.
When we were back to Delhi, I remembered someone...Someone who called Delhi a romantic city...Yes, I did get the feeling this time. And at last, when I knew it's time to pen all these, I wanted to reverberate the feelings of all the 67
Well..If you ask me, a journey is a robber of hearts, and I will never forgive nature for that. But if I must be frank, a day won't go by without me thinking of this trip, of the walks we had, or of how I felt when I stood dumbfounded in front of all the wonders I witnessed. Each place I saw had been somebody's best friend. And in each of them is a boundless universe yet to be discovered.
The first images, the echo of nature accompany us throughout our lives and remain dusted in our memories.No matter how many trips you make, how much you learn, how great you travel...these images leave a picture that can never be forgotten, however hard you try...


                                                                                                                                  From
                                                                                                                                           Bloom

♡♡

25 comments:

  1. awwsmmm one.......
    that will be a great experience for us
    a super wonder college tour
    enjoyed a lifetime


    a journey is a robber of hearts, and I will never forgive nature for that.--- THIS ONE OUTSTANDING

    keep going :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the comment.Loved it.yes..As u told, that was a great experience.Hope you will like the upcoming posts as well.
      ♡♡♡

      Delete
  2. Nice briefing of the amazing days we had...
    "A day won't go by without me thinking about this" Yes, each one of the 67 has started to miss the trip. Never gonna forget those kidilan days...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup..A day won't go by without me thinking about it...That's true to the core.And those days would always remain in some corner of my heart..Thank you so much for the comment
      ♡♡♡

      Delete
  3. Outstanding dear!!!
    This conveyed the beautiful moments that we 68 souls lived in last 10days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the 'outstanding' part...Hope the journey remains in the memory of all the 67
      ♡♡♡

      Delete
  4. Hats off..!!Goosebumps again..!!feelings of all 67 brilliantly portrayed.."Taj floating in clouds" great imagination..
    You are absolutely true..However hard we try these pictures can never be forgotten..Let these memories never fade..!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA...And the comment gives me happiness..It really is so postive and reflects the energy of yours.Hope you had a great journey.And I i wish, those days be recreated sometime in your future..Thank you so much dear.
      ♡♡♡

      Delete
  5. Never had the thought of writing about the trip crossed my mind before reading this... Wait.. The feeling was impulsive and I might not put anything down.. But you should.. You must write more.. A full travelogue, maybe.. (just a thought.) Best wishes.. Great work..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wowww ...That was unexpected..Liked the 'you must write more' part.Yup..I m on track..Let God shower His blessings(a powerful source of imagination, I guess)..Thank you so much for the comment.keep supporting
      ♡♡♡

      Delete
  6. Nice writings.....it actually conveyed all the feelings that i had experienced during that 12 days of journey...hats off to the writer..from bottom of my heart...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did it? Cool as a cucumber..huhu..If it had conveyed all the feelings u experienced, then I am so happy, for I believe, it's the best thing one can ever do(to convey all the feelings of someone)..Thank you so much..keep supporting..:)
      ♡♡♡

      Delete
  7. Beautiful words describing moments of a wonderful trip
    Congratulations and keep going

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u so much dude...Thank you for the 'beautiful words' part..keep supporting
      ♡♡♡

      Delete
  8. Beautiful words describing moments of a wonderful trip
    Congratulations and keep going

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was beautiful and heartfelt. It reflects all the great experiences you had. I'm sure every one of those 68 souls feels the same😆. Hope I can get the same (a different one😋). Keep going. I can see that you have so much fun writing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If all the 67 had that grand feeling, then I am so happy that I could convey all their feelings,.But there definitely are some missing elements(solely avoided to keep the beauty of the work)huhu..Thank you so much..expecting your support in the upcoming posts as well.
      ♡♡♡

      Delete
  10. Each and every words are true.had the best time ever..."Someone who called Delhi a romantic city"..Really great lines..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup...There was this someone who called Delhi a romantic city..huhu..Thank you so much for the comment..keep supporting
      ♡♡♡

      Delete
  11. Beautiful portrayal....this definitely reverberates the thoughts of 67....and yes....the literature was grand....👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for 'the literature was grand' part..To be frank, I was expecting a comment on literature part(a mere curiosity to know how I am working at it) along with 'the feelings of 67'..And thank you so much for it..keep supporting..:)
      ♡♡♡

      Delete
  12. Keep writing....got a feel of how u ppl njoyd the college tour....dese moments are precious in life,preserve it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much....In fact, I didn't see d comment...So it took time to reply..Sorry for that..If you hav got a feel of how we enjoyed, den i am privileged..Keep supporting ..I value your comment so much..

      Delete