Tuesday 7 February 2017

                                           ☹LIAR☹

I handed her the gift💝today
She laughed light,anyway
She asked me if I needed a b'day treat🎂
I told her'Thanks for the greet'
'It's special',she told in a hustle
My mouth remained in muzzle
I wanted her to know my mind
But she was in a state, not to mind
I saw her sparkling eyes,
It held no such lies
I soon knew,I was the Liar☹
To have kept this secret mire
That night,I took my diary note📕
which waited for her response to note.
Suddenly I knew I was ready for the truth
And jotted down,"She will remain my untruth".☹
💙💙💙💙💙💙
                                                                     
    
                                                                                                                                                                ♡♡♡
        

20 comments:

  1. wowww...
    awesome one.... loved it


    I wanted her to know my mind
    But she was in a state, not to mind--------
    outstanding lines.. keen imagination


    That night,I took my diary note📕
    which waited for her response to note.---------
    DIARY NOTE WHICH WAITED FOR HER RESPONSE TO NOTE
    again too gud lines

    good luck
    keep going


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you...Loved the 'keen imagination' part.

      ♡♡♡

      Delete
  2. 'She will remain my untruth'..yeah!!Some things are meant to remain as THE UNTRUTH...
    Great work again:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah!You are right.Thanks for the comment.Keep supporting.
      ♡♡♡

      Delete
  3. Truths are not meant to be untruths anyways😌
    Let her know some day😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww...That's so sweet:).Keep supporting.
      ♡♡♡

      Delete
  4. "Suddenly i knew i was ready for the truth" The guts to face the truth!! Not everyone has that!! 😩

    Again an amazing one!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loved 'the guts to face truth.Not everyone has that' part.Thanks for the comment.
      ♡♡♡

      Delete
  5. You just have to keep trying to do good work, and hope that it leads to more good work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you..Bloom values your views. Keep supporting.
      ♡♡♡

      Delete
  6. Wonderful work as always. Maybe some things are better left unsaid. Keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much.Loved your comment.Hope you'll like the upcoming ideas too.
      ♡♡♡

      Delete
  7. Everyone has lied (in this context) at some point...atleast me for sure 😄😄..not the diary part though 😋.
    A common experience for most of us...loved the way the whole idea was framed👌🏻

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha...!!Keep supporting dude:).
      ♡♡♡

      Delete
  8. It's quite impressive guys...good work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u soo much dude.Wait for more..keep supporting.

      ♡♡♡

      Delete
  9. Thank you so much...Feel good that I could touch your feelings...Keep supporting..:)
    ♡♡♡


    ReplyDelete