Thursday 26 January 2017

cOloRs

                                             



 I see colors around,
Wherever I go,I see colors around.
I see things painted and people colored
But don't know why,I feel things odd and people eccentric.

Is it that I am strange or does this mean I have fallen apart?
Don't know why,everything seems upside down....
Or perhaps I am a little weird,I don't see them in their colors..I see them in my own.
When they say 'red' to be 'love',I see it in danger
When they see 'black' for power,I say it shows 'fear'
 Don't know why,I feel things odd and people eccentric.

I wonder,if I am the only one so.
I desire,not to see them in my colors,I wish to think it different
But it appears all the same.
My thoughts vary,my mind wanders....
But they all prove to be the same
Don't know why,I feel things odd and people eccentric.

May be I'm right
The world,so colorful outside,is drab and prosy inside
Or it's just an illusion....
But for me,nothing seems right....
Or perhaps my vision is stained...
I'll wait until it's clear
Even now,
Don't know why,I feel things odd and people eccentric.
I don't see them in their colors,I see them in my own....


                                                                                                                      ♡♡♡

33 comments:

  1. Superb words......... :)
    Last line is funtastic :D
    Keep going

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sooooo much... :)keep supporting...
      ♡♡♡


      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Something authentic!!!

    Mind out of peace...
    You are not the only one so :)

    Please bear with others Colors until u (poet) can get them to understand it set of Colors :)

    Aum shaanthisshaanthisshanthi:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u for your suggestion.
      Bloom values your comment.
      ♡♡♡

      Delete
  4. ലളിതം മനോഹരം !!!
    ഇനിയും പ്രതീക്ഷിക്കുന്നു 😇😇

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and hope you'll like the upcoming posts as well.
      ♡♡♡

      Delete
  5. Its awesome..I loved it..keep it up d..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much...keep supporting..:)
      ♡♡♡

      Delete
  6. Bloooomsyyy! That was a breath of fresh air !!!!!! It's funny, yet thought provoking; crazy, yet completely sane !!!!! Colours are brighter when the mind is open ! :D You see them not in their colours but your own? What a beautiful world you must see, then :)
    I await your next one :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aha..A real thanks dude...hope u 'll enjoy the next one too..cool..:)
      ♡♡♡

      Delete
  7. Simple and thought provoking.
    Waiting for more...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much....:)Hope you will like the next one too..
      ♡♡♡

      Delete
  8. "Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.True beauty comes from within".Last line was simply awesome.Continue writing.
    All the best.

    --Dhanya Chandran

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much..:)Keep supporting..
      ♡♡♡

      Delete
  9. The world colorful outside is grab and prosy inside...great lines...go ahead:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soo much...keep supporting:)
      ♡♡♡

      Delete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. Thank you very much....More to go...:)
      ♡♡♡

      Delete
  12. all colors are beautiful in their own way. The point is in accepting their existence for without them life would have been a retro.

    Keep writing . Looking forward for more shades.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you....more shades are on the way...:)
      ♡♡♡

      Delete
  13. "But for me nothing seems right" Yes sometimes we feel so... Anyway Great work!! ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you dude....liked 'great work'part
      ♡♡♡

      Delete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Bloom,
    Art is not limited to the line's that you write but also to the reaction it creates.
    You are giving people a different way to look at their surroundings.
    This is art.
    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much...And the comment was different though..U did analyse the poem well..
      ♡♡♡

      Delete
  16. When they say 'red' to be 'love',I see it in danger
    my fav lines..overall a great effort..keep up the good work Bloom..!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much...keep supporting..
      ♡♡♡

      Delete